Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day

My favorite number.
My favorite number is 101. 

Why is that your favorite number?  Because it's a lot.

What's today?  Do you know what's special about today? Sunday

That's right.  What else makes today special?  I don't know

Did you make anything special in Primary?  For Dad maybe?  A cookie maybe?  What's today?
My Daddy is number one!  There's a tag that shows a cookie on the back.  A number one the front.

A real cookie?  Yes!  Daddy said I could eat his cookie!

Garrett's watching the ghost videos where the house is haunted.  I hope it doesn't give me nightmares.  It shows this little white thing.  It's like haunting your houses.  It's just a movie though.

Don't forget the turtle!  No a picture of one!
My favorite animal is a turtle!  Turtles are cute!  I like turtles. 

That will be all.

No comments:

Post a Comment